Invitation to participate
It is with great pleasure that we invite you to participate in the 11th International Conference on Children’s Bone Health, to be held in the beautiful city of Salzberg, Austria from Saturday 22 to Tuesday 25 June 2024.
ICCBH 2024 will offer a high-quality scientific programme of interest to both clinical and basic scientists. We are expecting over 500 delegates to attend, many of whom will be key opinion leaders in their fields.
One of the attractions of this meeting (both for delegates and for sponsors) is its multidisciplinary nature, so it gives you the opportunity to talk to specialists from many different fields – paediatricians, endocrinologists, rheumatologists, nephrologists, nutritionists, orthopaedic surgeons and others.
If you are interested in sponsoring ICCBH 2024 or have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact our Sponsorship Manager for further information – email@example.com
Please note; the Scientific Programme has been developed independently by the Programme Organising Committee under no influence from any supporting organisation or their employees.
Highlights will include the following:
- An exciting programme of invited speaker lectures featuring some of the world’s leading experts in the field
- Company-supported satellite symposia and workshops highlighting some of the latest developments and research
- A busy exhibition area with lunch included in the delegate fee
- Well-attended poster sessions in the same space as the exhibition
Options include support for:
- Satellite symposia and workshops
- New Investigator workshop
- Allied Health Professionals workshop
- New Investigator Awards
- Poster and Oral Awards
- Poster boards
- Delegate name badges
- Pens and paper for delegate bag
- Advertising in the programme/abstract book
- Delegate bag inserts
- Exhibition space
- Your own ideas always welcome!