New and Emerging Investigators
In the spirit of fostering the exchange of ideas and peer support for new investigators from around the globe, the ISCBH New Investigator Network was established in late 2020.
- Identify a group of new investigators in the field of paediatric bone health to facilitate collaboration within that group
- Offer timely support and a feeling of belonging among the new investigator community
- Provide dedicated NI sessions to expand knowledge and skills specific to paediatric bone health research
The group organises quarterly webinar meetings and if you are a new investigator we encourage you to get involved! Membership of the group is totally free of charge. In the past we’ve organised meetings on topics such as:
- Grants – How to get your research project funded
- How to prepare and deliver a good talk
- Networking for introverts/beginners
- Boost your career with social media
If you’re interested in knowing more please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Look forward to hearing from you!
Marie-Eve Robinson and Jeanne Franzone
ICCBH NI Co-Chairs
ISCBH New Investigators Webinars 2024
To be confirmed